Lift Ticket Deal

We’re sharing the love and extending a special lift ticket deal to pass holders of all other resorts. Bring your actual season passĀ from any other resort to our guest services office for your 50% off Lift Ticket; valid Sunday through Friday non-holiday through the end of January.

20 Comments on this post:

1. Christine says:

Will you honor the discount if you have a Mt. High season pass? They offer a discounted 8 hr ticket for $25 ticket if you have a So. Cal resort season pass.

• Kaitlin says:

Hi Christine, This offer only applies to Nor Cal and Central Cal season pass holders, because many of those resorts are operating on limited terrain or haven’t even opened at all.

• Joe says:

Apparently they don’t need business from local riders, not a whole lot of deals for us to go up to Bear/Summit.

• Suzie says:

Hi Joe,
        We love locals! The majority of our local riders purchase the Screamin Deal Season Pass in the spring time which is the best deal we offer. If you missed it last year, don’t worry it will come back around soon.

2. Karl says:

Can I get any other discount tickets for my friends?

• Suzie says:

If your friends haven’t already signed up for our CORE program they can get $10 off day ticket for doing that. Follow this link for details.

3. Mark says:

Can I get the Big Bear mid-week season pass at 50% off with my Mammoth MVP unlimited season pass? I will get one if 50% off. Thanks!

• Suzie says:

The offer is valid toward a day lift ticket. Just be sure to Bring your season pass to our Guest Services office to receive this special offer.

4. Steve says:

Does a Mammoth SP qualify for this deal?

5. Mike Kleine says:

I assume this includes Mammoth, but I haven’t picked up my pass yet. Does a paid receipt suffice for the half-price deal?

• Suzie says:

Hi,
      We would love to have you join us. You will need to bring the actual pass to our Guest Services office to revceive the discount.

6. rocky says:

can my friend get 50% off a lift ticket if I buy it for him? I have a season pass.

• Kaitlin says:

Hi Rocky,
      This lift ticket deal is only for pass holders of other resorts. Have your friend check out this link to see if there are any deals that apply to him.

7. Zac says:

how long will you extend this offer. We are coming up on Sunday to race in the Boardercross and my friends with Mammoth passes will only come up if they can still get the 1/2 off discount.

• Suzie says:

This lift ticket deal was available for the month of January. Please check back periodically for new promotions.

8. jack says:

is this deal available all season long?

9. maurice fowler says:

i have been trying to get this deal for febuary 29th being its my sister legal birthday and the $29 lift deal is great but it wont allow me to get to the next page..

• Kaitlin says:

I’m sorry Maurice, the $29 lift ticket had to be purchased at least one day in advance. Hope you were still able to make it up for your sisters birthday and her free birthday ticket.

Tags: , , , , ,

Filed under: Discount Lift Tickets by Suzie.

Last Modified: 1/30/12, 11:09am. Posted: 1/30/12. ShareThis.