Spring Break Special

Spring Break is all about fun in the sun, and we’ve got plenty of both! And now students can save some cash when they spend their Spring Breaks in Big Bear.

Students will receive $20 off an all-day lift ticket when they show their high school or college I.D. at any ticket window. Young adults (ages 13-21) can receive a lift ticket for just $29 and adults (ages 22+) for $39, valid Mondays through Fridays for the rest of the season.

Ski or ride all day and then kick back, relax and work on your tan from the deck at the Slopeside Pub!

14 Comments on this post:

1. Brian Biss says:

Will you make the same offer for middle school students that are 13 years old?

2. Lisa Lucatuorto says:

My daughter is coming with us and she is in jr. high, I have two high school students coming as well for spring break can she get a discount for her id also?

• Kim says:

Lisa- As long as your daughter is over 13 years old and has a valid school ID she is eligible for the discount!

3. Kenny says:

Can I get the discount this Monday if I’m a college grad and bailing out on work to show my support for Snow Summit?

4. Tom says:

Being that there are so many different dates for Spring Breaks at different schools, what are the dates that Snow Summit is honoring Spring Break Specials?

5. Adam says:

Is there still the discount for a half day ticket? Or is it only $10 off half day if we show out ID?

• Kim says:

Adam- We are still offering full-day and half-day lift tickets but half-day will be at regular price. The student special is only valid on full day lift tickets with a valid school ID.

6. Jeff Duerksen says:

I went skiing today (Friday, March 29) at Snow Summit expecting to pay $39 (according to the Monday-Friday deal) but the ticket window and the info center said the deal didn’t exist for adults. I asked them to pull it up on the website at the info window but he said they didn’t have internet access.

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Filed under: Discount Lift Tickets, Events, Miscellaneous by Tommy.

Last Modified: 4/1/13, 8:12am. Posted: 4/1/13.

Big Bear Mountain Resorts 880 Summit Blvd / POB 77, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315, General Info: 909.866.5766, Reservations: 909.866.5841, Snow Report: 800-BEARMTN, Email: info@bigbearmountainresorts.com, Privacy Policy, ADA, Copyright © 1998-2014, Big Bear Mountain Resorts.