Season Pass Sale

Screamin’ Deal Season Passes are on sale NOW! Purchase by May 31st for the lowest prices of the year!

Our Dual Mountain Season Pass gives you access to 26 lifts, 55 runs and 438 skiable acres! With a 2013/14 season pass, you can ski or ride the rest of this season and all of next season too! It’s the Ultimate Discount to your season of fun.

• Try us out first and at the end of the day you can apply your ticket price to a season pass (same day only).
  • Buy your pass today and use it for the rest of this season and all of next season too. Some passes pay for themselves in as few as five visits.
  • Dual Mountain season passes are also valid for scenic rides on the Snow Summit Scenic Sky Chair this summer (not valid for mountain biking).

Passes are on sale now and the Screamin’ Deal sale ends May 31st. With such a deep snow pack, we expect to be open for skiing and snowboarding well into April, meaning your 2013/14 season pass could pay for itself before next season even stars! Check out our Season Pass page for rates and details.

13 Comments on this post:

1. Leigh says:

Why did they change the pass this year to not include mountain biking? Not as good a deal. I’m kind of on the fence. If they have a lousy season for snow (like this year), the mountain biking in the summer would make up for it. Now, I guess it’s just keep your fingers crossed.

• Kim says:

We have a lot of big changes in store for this summer. The season pass still allows unlimited access to scenic rides on the Sky Chair. As for the winter season we had a pretty good snow year with the deepest snow pack in Southern California! Check the blog closer to summer for more Season Pass information :)

2. Rich says:

Agree with Leigh. That’s just wrong. Part of the reason we buy our family passes is for mountain biking. Very disappointing and probably won’t be buying passes this year. Sorry!

3. Jason says:

Purchased 5 season passes today only to find out afterwards that mountain biking may not be included. Extremely disappointed and will definitely affect my future decisions on purchasing passes. Other season pass holders with whom I have spoken feel the same.

• Kaitlin says:

Hi Jason, We have some pretty exciting changes in store for this summer. More details are coming soon, but we will be offering a separate mountain bike pass and winter pass holders will get a great deal. Stay tuned for more information and pricing as we get closer to summer.

• R.M. says:

So just to clarify…..

Im going to get a “great deal” when I purchase a “mountain biking pass” to compliment my dual mountain anytime pass??? I kind of feel like Im getting screwed here. The inclusion of mountain biking into the season pass during summer was the justification for me to make the purchase.

I kind of feel like your taking advantage of your loyal regulars.

4. larry says:

I agree with Leigh- this winter was a big loser for most Season Pass holders, and now youre taking away Summer benefits too? Why are you punishing your best customers?
    And as for your reply about “the deepest snowpack in SoCal”, please don’t patronize us. We rode it all season, it sucked, and WE ALL know it.

5. Ryan says:

I agree, it is very disappointing to see that the season pass will no longer include mountain biking. It is the only way I could justify the purchase of the already highly priced dual mountain anytime pass. Hopefully the decision is made to change this.

6. Sam says:

Why can’t I get a Snow Summit only season pass? We never use Big Bear slopes and with all the terrain park area are very unlikely to do so. Bear only is $130 cheaper, seems unfair.

7. Ed says:

“Winter pass holders will get a great deal”? Should I hold off purchasing the screamin deal weekday pass? BTW, I am a senior

8. mike says:

what happened to the great mountain biking deal???

9. Lance says:

The decision to not include the ride up the hill with my bike for the price of the season pass is very disappointing and will probably be the deciding factor in our family not getting a season pass

Tags: , , , , ,

Filed under: Discount Lift Tickets, Miscellaneous, Season Passes by Tommy.

Last Modified: 4/7/13, 3:28pm. Posted: 4/7/13.

Big Bear Mountain Resorts 880 Summit Blvd / POB 77, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315, General Info: 909.866.5766, Reservations: 909.866.5841, Snow Report: 800-BEARMTN, Email: info@bigbearmountainresorts.com, Privacy Policy, ADA, Copyright © 1998-2014, Big Bear Mountain Resorts.