Don’t have your 2013/14 winter season pass yet? Well you’re in luck! The 10th annual Hot Dawgs and Hand Rails winter kick-off event is just around the corner and we’re rolling back prices on season passes for one day only! HDHR returns Saturday September 21st to Bear Mountain and is the ultimate winter kick-off event! This years set-up is going to be bigger and better than ever, the rider’s list is stacked, we have over 130 tons of snow coming in and the lowest price of the year for season passes!
The season pass sale begins at 9am and be sure to fill out the EZ Waiver at home to save time! Booth City opens around 10am, the BBQ and Beach Bar will open around 11am and the competition featuring 40+of the top jibbers in snowboarding begins at 2pm. You must be present at Hot Dawgs and Hand Rails to receive the sale price, sorry on online or phone orders.
HDHR will also feature:
- Judges include Bear Team riders; Joe Sexton, JP Walker, Chris Bradshaw Dave Downing, and Scott Stevens.
- Announcers include; Johnny Castro & Terrance Rooney
- New urban style park features unveiled at HDHR. These features will be available for you to ride in the Red Bull Plaza this winter.
- RedBull Tour Bus featuring live music from Five Knives.
- Live web cast presented by Snowboarder Magazine
- Discounts on Season Passes- Season Pass office open 9 am- 6pm.
- Vendor Booth City open at 10am with tons of games and tons of giveaways.
- BBQ on the 13,000 square foot deck, Full Bar (21 & older)
- Live DJ’s including Power 106 Flava Unit & DJ Slip Matt.
- SkullCandy Crusher Supreme Sound-Trailer
- Competition starts at 2 p.m.
- HUGE Sale At The Ice Box Sports Shop
Also: Join us for a fun Winter on the slopes! We will be hosting a Job Fair next Saturday, October 5th. For more information about employment click HERE.