Cyber Monday Sale

Still searching for that perfect holiday gift- look no further. Snow Summit and Bear Mountain are having a Cyber Monday sale from midnight to midnight on Monday December 2nd.

For one day only, when you reserve any online product you will receive 20% off your entire order! (Offer excludes season passes and gift cards.)

20% discount offer is good on all online lessons and  lift ticket purchases and is good anytime, even holidays and weekends. Discounts will automatically be applied to your order at check out.  Discounted price is valid only on originally chosen reservation date. If the ticket or lesson is not used on the specified day, price will default to whatever the ticket price is on day of actual redemption. There is no limit to the number of tickets and lesson packages you can purchase so make plans today and save  some serious dough on a full season of fun.

16 Comments on this post:

1. jenn jacobs says:

how do we know when u open? so how can we buy lift tickets at a discount like the blog says today? we are only here a short time and this is the first year you are not open now. bummer. going to mammoth

2. Jason says:

If I buy a few lift tickets, can I decide which days to use them later?

3. Roxanne says:

Where do we go for beginners lift and lessons?

• Kim says:

Roxanne- At this time we are unable to offer any beginners lessons or lifts. Once we get some colder weather we will be able to make snow and then we will be able to open more trails.

4. Kevin says:

Does this discount apply to private lessons? Also, where are lessons for online purchase listed on your site?

5. Heya! I know this is kind of off-topic but I needed to ask.
    Does managing a well-established website lkke yours require
    a lot of work? I’m brand new to running a blog however I
    do write in my journal on a daily basis. I’d like to start a blog so I
    can share my experience and views online. Please let me know if
    you have any kind of suggestions or tips for new aspiring bloggers.
    Thankyou!

6. Gina Binney says:

I will be there on dec19 is the ski slopes open fri sat sun or just weekends

7. Jacob says:

I see lessons on the cybermonday site but nothing for the Little Bear Lessons or Little Bear Camp? Are these part of the cyber monday offer?

• Kim says:

Jacob- Little Bear lessons and camps were not included in this deal. If you have any questions on reserving these lessons please call us at (909) 866-5841 and we can help you!

8. This was a great article that really was really helpful to me and I really can’t wait to learn more from your valuable experience. This was really very interesting to me.

Tags: , , , , , ,

Filed under: Discount Lift Tickets, Miscellaneous by Kim.

Last Modified: 11/25/13, 11:33am. Posted: 11/25/13. ShareThis.