Mountain Specifics for Snow Summit
- 240 skiable acres incorporating 31 trails
- 14 Total Mountain Lifts
2 High Speed Quad Chairs
2 Quad Chairs
2 Triple Chairs
5 Double Chairs
3 Moving Carpet
- Top Elevation: 8,200 Feet
- Base Elevation: 7,000 Feet
- Vertical Drop: 1,200 Feet
- Uphill Capacity: 18,550 Per Hour
- Ski able Miles: 18 Miles
- Terrain Difficulty:
10% First Time Beginner
25% Low Intermediate
- Longest Run: 1.25 Miles (Westridge)
- Annual Snowfall Average: 100 inches
- Fun Zones: A great place to learn filled with beginner terrain features and jibbing structures.
- Westridge and Ego Trip: Intermediate and advanced jumps and jibs.
- Covers 240 Acres
- 100% of Developed Terrain
- 560+ Hydrants
- 330+ Snow Guns
- 40 Electric Fan Guns
- System can convert up to 6,000 gallons of water per minute into snow.
- 3-5 Feet of Snow is Made on 100% of the developed terrain annually.
Superior Grooming Fleet
- 9 Bombardier Grooming Vehicles
- 3 Piston Bully Grooming Vehicles
- 2 Piston Bully Park Building Vehicles
- 1 Terrain Master Park Building Vehicle
- 2 Bombardier Half-pipe Grinders
Snow Summit and Bear Mountain operate under Special Use Permits from the San Bernardino National Forest and are equal opportunity service providers.