1. Our parking staff will direct you where to park your car as you enter the lot. If our main lot is full, you will be directed to our overflow lot which is a half mile away, where a complimentary shuttle will take you to the base area. A convenient drop-off zone is available near the resort’s main entrance if you want to drop passengers and equipment before parking and shuttling.
2. Proceed to the base area ticket windows where you purchase/pick-up your lift ticket, lesson and/or equipment rental packages in one transaction. If you are taking a lesson and/or renting equipment, you will get a lift ticket and vouchers for rentals and lessons.
3. Go to either the snowboard or the ski rental facility where you will be fitted for equipment. It takes time to fit equipment to each individual so expect at least 20 minutes even if there is no wait.
4. You may need to check your personal belongings such as a jacket, backpack, regular shoes, etc. There are plenty of lockers located throughout each resort’s base area, as well as multiple basket check stations.
5. If taking a lesson, go to the designated meeting area with your equipment and your lesson voucher. Different skill levels and ages meet at different locations indicated by signage and maps. Beginner lessons have multiple start times in the morning and afternoon, so if you miss one session you can catch a later one.
6. At the end of the day you return your rental equipment (if you are renting for the next day, you keep your equipment).